Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Beautiful. A work of art.

That movie was absolutely gorgeous. It was well-timed, well directed, the characters were excellent. On the other side it had perfect graphics, animation, and an interesting drawing style all its own. The story was...interesting, and a little bit incomprehensible, but fun and gripping all the same. I've gone to your website, and I can safely say that you are one of the top-ten artists here on Newgrounds, and the best talent I've seen in a long time. Kudos to you!

The Matrix Reinstall The Matrix Reinstall

Good graphics, sharpen up on the rest.

I really liked your graphical style, it was sharp and bold and classy. However, the voice-acting was horrible, and the script really wasn't very funny. The lip-syncing also could have done with a little tweaking. It's got style, but like the matrix sequels it needs a little more besides style. It can't carry a movie all on it's own.

Crow Clock Shorts #04 Crow Clock Shorts #04

Yes, more Crow Clock!

I've eagerly anticipated each one of these things since the first one came out. They're so classy and smooth! Good job, keep up the good work.

Battle for the Portal Pt1 Battle for the Portal Pt1

Absolutely Fucking Awesome!!!

That was a great movie, my god! The song was fan-fucking-tastic, which elfman aong is it? the only gripe I have, actually, is that joe zombie was kind of stilted, but all the other 3D stuff was great! Can't wait to see the rest of this stuff!

SecretAgentBob responds:

The Elfman song is the "Mars Attacks" theme.

Thanks for the review.

Banana's Switch Banana's Switch

Wheee!

I give you a five simply for the mac switch tune. Could you tell me where to find the apple switch tune? I've been searching for that elusive melody for some time now. Thanks greatly, and nice flash.

Da-Dinictus responds:

You'd be surprised to know it was right under my name in the submission field... "Audio: Mac Swith tune (Buy!)" ?
Glad you enjoyed it.

Shitrix trailer Shitrix trailer

It appears to me...

you ripped a chunk of a matrix dvd and laboriously drew over each one. if thats not the case, than your one helluva great animator.

"Waterman" "Waterman"

Nice sound and humor make up for mediocre graphics

The cartoon was hilarious, and the voices were well done with little distortion, but you have to work on your animation techniques and graphic design. I'd suggest finding a partner who could animate well and you handle scripting, storyboards, etc. There's a tremendous amount of potential in this.

Try So Hard Try So Hard

My new favorite flash movie.

That was just beautiful. Your style of art is simplistic yet modern and spunky. Your animation skills are excellent. Not many people put that much time into animating their character's movements. I commend you. Also (and this may seem a little bit odd to comment on) your rockets were off the hook. I loved the flame effect. I'm just really weird that way. Continue to produce these quality animations and you could become one of the top internet animators around. My one gripe though: It's a wee bit short.

Mariotrix Three Mariotrix Three

Sorry, I didn't get it or like it very much...

But the matrix music absolutely rocks, so i gave you an eight. also, great visual effects in some spots, like the ripple with Luigi and the matrix numbers when Toad and Mario left the matrix. By the way, when will people learn that outwar is dumb and people have ACTUALLY CAUGHT ON? No ones going to fall for it anymore.

Lords of Battle Lords of Battle

Great movie

and Kurai Seijin....its called dramatic effect. he did finish it.